To our Valuable Transfemme Customers:
Avalon Essentials, LLC are monitoring the development of COVID-19 very closely, adhering to guidance from public health authorities and taking several preventive and protective measures while we face this unprecedented pandemic.
In light of this, please be advised that our warehouse is experiencing exceptionally high order volume causing delivery delays and some priority items may be temporarily unavailable due to high demand. Rest assured that we are doing our best to restock the items and get those items delivered to you as quickly as possible. We sincerely appreciate your patience in this matter. Once the items are available you can be certain our lab will have the items you ordered shipped out to you immediately. Due to the COVID-19 production has slowed down and we are patiently awaiting some of our raw materials ingredients. With our Transfemme cream and our Transfemme pills, it is recommended to pre-order due to the limited quantity we will be ordering moving forward.
Additionally, in attempts to slow the spread of the virus and protect our staff, our Customer Success Team and Jules, BBTF Consultant will be working remotely until further notice. Inevitably, and there will be some minor changes in the way our Customer Success Team and Jules operates such as:
- Delays in the Customer Success Team and Jules response time due to the volume of orders in our system.
- Due to COVID-19, and short-staffed, we may not be able to accommodate last-minute changes for orders. If your order has been placed, and you want to cancel your order there is a $45 cancellation fee regardless if your package has shipped out or not as our Virtual Terminal Merchant charges us for cancellation orders. We ask you to please allow 2 business working days to receive your tracking information and you should check your spam or junk mail if it has not arrived to your inbox. You can email our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org Monday to Friday or you can send a text message to our mobile at 1-647-867-6180 Monday to Friday. Thank you for your understanding.
- Due to COVID, we are not responsible for your package once it has left our shipping facility
- Phone support may not always be readily available as our Customer Success Team and Jules are overwhelmed with Chat messages and emails until further notice.
- Chat, Facebook and WhatsApp messages may not be readily answered but our Customer Success Team and Jules are attempting to answer them as quickly as possible. If you are looking for a quicker response email email@example.com.
While we are unable to know at this time what the future will hold for any of us, it is our belief that if a strong team comes together in times of adversity, they can only come out stronger. You can be certain that Avalon Essentials, LLC Customer Success Team and Jules will do all they can to help you to continue to get products to you on a timely basis so that you can continue to achieve the progress that you are looking for and answer any questions or concerns you may have as we are all trying desperately to overcome this most challenging time.
We would like to extend our thanks and appreciation for all of your kind support and understanding and we wish you and your loved ones to stay safe and well.
Thank you for your continued support.
Avalon Essentials, LLC